Our latest Masterclass will be looking at how businesses can use technology to drive sales.
This seminar will explore how to best use contact resource management systems to improve the bottom line:
Topics that will be covered include:
- Applying marketing principles to technology.
- Lead generation:
- Electronic diary management.
- Recording information, Email synchronisation and telephone calls.
- Tracing the quotation process.
- How to use your financial information to upsell products based on customer buying patterns.
There will be a £5 charge to cover tea/coffee and croissants
When – Thursday 28th January: 8:00am – 10:00am
Where – Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel, 94 Kingston Hill, Kingston, KT2 7NP (Free parking available on site)
Details – £5 to cover food and drinks – payable in advance
Booking – please use the button below