CRM Software to keep on top of customer communications
A CRM software is an extremely powerful tool that offers so much more than a contact list. The right CRM, when used properly, can work effectively to support your business with a number of advantageous functions including:
- The ability to follow up tasks for the client
- Track and measure the effectiveness of communication.
- Have one place for all emails, letters, contracts and phone calls for that client and their responses.
- Automatic future reminders when quotes are sent out.
- Ability to analyse previous sales to spot trends and present special offers.
- Salespersons targets against budget.
- Additional notes on each contact card.
- Use for quality assurance or returned goods.
This can help refine and streamline your entire sales process, meaning from the first point of contact you can provide a smooth sales journey – even if the cycle lasts years. You can to capture and retrieve relevant to your clients requirements whether that by email, phone or on-line, helping to save you time and create longer lasting connections with your clients.
Its the toll you need to make sure your team is all singing from the same hymn sheet.
See our related articles on using technology to drive sales,